Saturday, December 1, 2012

Candy Dreams

Here's a special treat brought to you by the "BlackBerry Blogger Girls", Elizabeth, Wendy and yours truly:)
We just thought it would be a great idea to do a collaboration and this is how it turned out!  Elizabeth of BabyBerrGirl made the BeWeather set, Wendy of It's a berry sweet life made the walls, and I of Keep Calm  and Berry On, made the battex!

It's a cute set filled with peppermint dreams:)
Get the battex here, and then head on over to the other girls' blogs  to get the rest of the goodies!!!

I've also posted a few new walls I made. Don't laugh...I'm not very good at it, lol!!!

As always, Enjoy!










Peppermint Candy Battex


Charging
Notification Discharging

Discharging



1 comment:

  1. Thank u hamster for all yur hard work. I saved quiet a few stuff frm here but what I really wanna say is that I'm so impressed w/yur blog. I love the look! It's so proffessional and I do enjoy reading it!Keep up the gr8 work!

    ReplyDelete