Saturday, December 15, 2012

Catch a wave..

Is everyone ready?? A little more than a week away, and Santa will finally come! Yay! . I know my son can't wait...he's really sure Santa is brining him an iPod Touch, lol.   Shhhhh.   I'm finished with all my shopping!  Now to wait for the bills, eek!  I was going to make these by donation only, but t'is the season, so have at em!   I really won't mind though if you do click the donate button..it's always needed and appreciated!!  Oh wait.  Haven't gotten hubs anything.  Gawd.  Guess I'll be hitting the stores again.  Oh well. It's fun.  One for you...one for me...sigh.. Okay well I'm taking a bit of hiatus from the Christmas stuff to post 3 sets that I had been working on and finally finished.  Wallpapers on the wall page.   Hope you like and as always Enjoy.


Wave


Wave BW



Wave Purple BW




Wave Pink BW



Charging

Discharging




 Wave Heart Purple Battex

Wave Heart Pink Battex



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting these are lovely, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete