Thursday, February 21, 2013

Get out of jail...

Hello everyone!  Gosh it's been a long time. Sorry about that.  Am finally recovering from the cold from hell!
In the mean time I did manage to release my first ever custom theme!  Yay for me!   And, as per a request from my bestie Wendy, I converted Hoot Hoot bw for the new iPhone Jailbreak.  But this will not work with the weathericon app, just with the perpagehtml widget by Steph of iPhantom:)
Thanks again to @tennisjunkie for allowing me to share her custom set, now even more can enjoy it:)

As for the themes,  I made 2 versions - one Custom and one default.  I know they are only for the Bold 99xx right now, but as soon as I get the hang of this theme stuff, I will see if I can port them for other devices.  Look for them on the theme page.
As always, Enjoy:)


Chrome 7  default syle with small banner and custom icons

Chrome custom style with custom icons and weather slot and hidden dock



For use with perpagehtml:

HootHootWeatherWidgetIcons


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Z for making Hoot Hoot for use with perpagehtml widgets....and AWESOME THEMING GIRL !!!

    ReplyDelete