Thursday, October 3, 2013

I'm really enjoying this great weather we're having, aren't you?  I hope you are! I had my first pumpkin latte too from Starbucks!  YAY.  And I'm gonna make chilli for Football Sunday.  Oh and hockey has started..it's just gets better and better.  We won't talk about #BBM4ALL ok?  Sigh.  But it is "coming soon".   Seriously, BBM is awesome and you all know it.  I know you're waiting for it!

Ok well anyway, lets get to the point...Made a new set in 3 colors! A sparkly, glittery thing...Pink : for Breast Cancer Awarenss.  Orange:  For Halloween and Autumn.  Purple: Because it's my favorite colour :)
For lack of a better name, here I give you Sparkles Weather.  As always enjoy.








2 comments:

  1. So nice to see my Z still posting sets and enjoying life! I wanna be around for that chilli ;) I can't wait for #BBM4ALL and we can finally chat like the old times but with more spelling mistakes cause of touch screen :D hahaha. Glad to see youre well and speak soon :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great sets as always for android...

    ReplyDelete